Social Media Content Creator Internship
- British Columbia
DataSpeckle is an Artificial Intelligence company located in
British Columbia. We offer agile distributed teams of Machine
Learning, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Deep
Learning, data, and full-stack engineers. We have served companies
in Aviation, Financial & Insurance, Healthcare & Medical imaging,
Logistic & Supply Chain, Security, Retail & Commerce, Document
Automation, Business Analytics, Predictive analysis, Demand
forecast, Time Series forecasting, Price Optimization, Mobile
automation, and Computer Vision object detection.
We are looking for Interns to assist in the strategic vision and execution of the cutting-edge social media program and digital marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate is an innovative and creative thinker, who is constantly in-the-know when it comes to social video trends on platforms like LinkedIn, TikTok and Instagram and able to quickly conceptualize, shoot and edit content.
- Experience of content creation (video, editing, photography, etc.)
- Portfolio or website of relevant work examples
- Detail-oriented and results-driven with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with key social platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat and TikTok is required; knowledge of WeChat, and Weibo is a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel
DataSpeckle is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity.